New Business Development – Philadelphia, PA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market and develop company brand recognition through direct selling, networking, advertising, social media, referrals, research, sales leads, etc.
- Develop client relationships by prospecting and cold calling at the C-level, line management level, and appropriate individual contributor advocates
- Develop and manage new accounts within a designated market segment
- Target mid-market and Fortune 1000 clients and perform research in order to break and develop clients.
- Schedule and conduct client and prospective client meetings.
- Negotiate bill rates and client contracts.
- Stay current on staffing trends to assist in the development and implementation of effective marketing/sales campaigns and strategy
- Assist in the completion of customer requests for bids and proposals
- Meet and/or exceed minimum requirements for sales activity and revenue goals.
- Work with internal recruiting team to understand client needs and culture.
- Attend professional and community events for networking purposes.
- Follow-up on and manage all existing business to insure retention, quality control, and development of new business.
- Proactively seek new avenues to attract clients.
- Proactively address and resolve issues arising with clients, including using sound judgment to determine when to seek appropriate HR, legal or other support.
- Utilize an understanding of relevant employment laws to identify and address potential unlawful employment practices that may arise in connection with a placement or assignment.
Maintain weekly MINIMUM goals:
- 100 calls to prospects
- 200 emails to prospects
- 7 meetings either phone/in-person
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- 25 % + travel
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
- Experience (Associate: 0-2 year; mid-level: 2-5 year; Sr.: 5+ years)
ATR International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fosters a diversity driven workplace.
For more information on this job reach out to: