Front Desk Marketing Administrative Assistant – Santa Clara, CA
ATR International is a dynamic and exciting technology staffing firm based in the heart of Silicon Valley, in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are experiencing tremendous growth throughout the country and as a result are looking for a Front Desk Marketing Admin Assistant to join our dynamic team in Santa Clara, CA.
- Assists with all front desk duties as needed
- Ensure new job requisitions are entered into company database and existing requisitions are updated in a timely manner
- Post Jobs to job boards
- Complete various ad-hoc projects per request of upper management
- Organize/order company branding materials and in stock
- Making sure all new hires receive swag bags
- Provide customer service to all incoming callers, walk-in applicants, customers and visitors
- Develop a deep understanding of social media audience and collaborate with content producers to continually improve engagement.
- Assist EchoGravity with development of creative ideas that align with company branding.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Provide general assistance to the Marketing team
- Organize events for holidays and special events
- Organize food for meetings, monthly birthday celebrations, team events, and other employee activities
- Expected to resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision and exhibit strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Collecting and preparing information for the use in presentations/meetings.
- Planning, organizing and managing calendar for CEO.
- Coordinating and managing travel arrangements.
- Create and coordinate detailed itineraries.
- Assist with internal communication
- Excellent communication skills; knowledge of proper grammar and spelling
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Projects done in a timely manner
ATR International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fosters a diversity driven workplace.
For more information on this job reach out to: