For most businesses, 2020 was a challenging time that threw all previous strategies out the window. The year brought on a lot of concern and much confusion, but Silicon Valley still has a positive outlook for those who choose to stay informed. Notably, the effects of COVID-19 have left many in the region asking a number of questions:
– What’s the appropriate compensation for popular tech roles?
– Is remote work changing the employment market?
– Are businesses and professionals leaving Silicon Valley?
– Which are 2021’s most in-demand tech skill sets?
– Are companies finally taking diversity seriously?
We’ve been operating in Silicon Valley’s technology industry for over 32 years, so we know a thing or two about this area. We’ve seen it change; we’ve watched the bubble grow, burst, and grow again, and we’ve succeeded through it all. 2021 may feel like a time for regrouping and adapting for hiring managers, but you can still make it a successful year.