Military Spouse Friendly PT/FT Talent Sourcer Recruiter – Santa Clara, CA
Train on understanding ATR recruitment practices and procedures as they relate to meeting business and client needs. Under the supervision of the Staffing Manager and Senior Recruiters, exercise independent judgment in qualifying job applicants and selecting candidates to hire.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source candidates using internal database, various Internet sites, schools, job fairs, outplacement firms and other methods as needed to fill job orders.
- Review resumes and evaluate applicants through interview process to reveal job skills, work history, education, training and compensation needs.
- Administer tests to candidates, to evaluate skills.
- Counsel and coach applicants and contractor employees as necessary.
- Document ongoing activity and recruitment progress in various company databases.
- Perform reference checks, employment verifications, and background investigations on applicants.
- Negotiate pay rates with candidates.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, employees and applicants.
- Understand and apply procedures documented in ISO Manual.
- Input emailed resumes into the internal database.
- Obtain sales leads through networking, reference checks, interviews and other means
- Other duties as assigned
- Flexible work schedule
- Affinity for sales and technology
- Aptitude in IT/Engineering-language desirable
- Must be highly competitive and resourceful
- Effective customer service skills, including good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- High School Diploma Required
ATR International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fosters a diversity driven workplace.
For more information on this job reach out to: