Account Executive, New Business Development – Irvine, CA
The Account Executive, New Business Development is responsible to develop new business through market research, sales leads and networking. The successful employee will possess the skills needed to market ATR’s services, drive sales, and manage day-to-day operations of new clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market and develop company brand recognition through direct selling, networking, advertising, social media, referrals, research, sales leads, etc.
- Develop client relationships by prospecting and cold calling at the C-level, line management level, and appropriate individual contributor advocates
- Develop and manage new accounts within a designated market segment
Target mid-market and Fortune 1000 clients and perform research in order to break and develop clients.
- Schedule and conduct client and prospective client meetings.
- Negotiate bill rates and client contracts.
- Stay current on staffing trends to assist in the development and implementation of effective marketing/sales campaigns and strategy
- Assist in the completion of customer requests for bids and proposals
- Meet and/or exceed minimum requirements for sales activity and revenue goals.
- Work with internal recruiting team to understand client needs and culture.
- Attend professional and community events for networking purposes.
- Follow-up on and manage all existing business to insure retention, quality control, and development of new business.
- Proactively seek new avenues to attract clients.
- Proactively address and resolve issues arising with clients, including using sound judgment to determine when to seek appropriate HR, legal or other support.
- Utilize an understanding of relevant employment laws to identify and address potential unlawful employment practices that may arise in connection with a placement or assignment.
- Maintain weekly MINIMUM goals:
- 100 calls to prospects
- 200 emails to prospects
- 7 meetings either phone/in-person
Perform other duties as assigned
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- 25 % + travel
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
- Experience (Associate: 0-2 year; mid-level: 2-5 year; Sr.: 5+ years)
ATR International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fosters a diversity driven workplace.
For more information on this job reach out to: