Qualifies job applicants and selects candidates who meet client qualifications in the area of Manufacturing, IT, Engineering, and Administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Source candidates using internal database, various Internet steps, schools, job fairs, outplacement firms and other methods as needed to fill job orders
• Review resumes and evaluate applicants through interview process to reveal job skills, work history, education, training and compensation needs
• Administer tests to candidates, to evaluate skills, as needed
• Document ongoing activity in various databases in ATR’s applicant tracking system
• Understand and apply procedures documented in Company’s ISO Manual
• Input resumes into the internal database
• Other duties as assigned
• Flexible Schedule (Can work around school schedule) Office Hours are M-F, 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM in Tempe, AZ
Degrees wanted: High school diploma required
Majors wanted: Any major
ATR International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fosters a diversity driven workplace.
For more information on this job reach out to:
Our core values mean we focus on integrity, excellence, and respect, and our attention to diversity creates an environment that primes individuals for personal and professional success. Apply to join our team today!