Technical Recruiter – Charlotte, NC
The Technical Recruiter is independently responsible for qualifying job applicants and selecting candidates who meet client qualifications in the area of IT and Engineering. They would manage their candidates through the full recruiting cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes hiring recommendations for candidates at client sites
- Work with clients to write and evaluate job descriptions and understand the client’s needs, culture and hiring objectives.
- Maintain continued understanding of industry trends.
- Develop and implement sourcing and recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates by using internal database, various Internet sites, schools, job fairs, outplacement firms and other methods as needed to fill job orders
- Oversees resumes and evaluates applicants through interview processes to reveal job skills, work history, education, training and compensation needs
- Managing and Prioritizing incoming requisitions
- Prepare candidates for interviews
- Mentor associate recruiters
- Administer employment skills tests to candidates to determine qualifications of job duties
- Document ongoing activity in various databases in ATR’s applicant tracking system
- Schedule interviews between candidates and clients
- Negotiates and determines appropriate pay rates for candidates
- Prepares new hire paperwork including new-hire checklists, employment agreements and confirmation letters
- Manages contract employees while on assignment. Including follow up, counseling, coaching, recognition, and terminations
- Perform follow up calls with employees on start date, 1-2 weeks after start and monthly thereafter
- Stay abreast of relevant employment laws to avoid unlawful employment practices throughout the hiring process
- Determine and Conduct terminations
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, employees and applicants
- Successfully use strong communication and negotiation skills
- Delegating qualified resumes to DPG team for inputting into the database.
- Obtain sales leads through networking, reference checks, interviews and other means
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3+ years Recruiting/Sourcing experience.
- Affinity for sales and technology
- Aptitude in IT/Engineering-language desirable
- Must be highly competitive and resourceful
- Effective customer service skills, including good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree desired but not required
ATR International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fosters a diversity driven workplace.
For more information on this job reach out to: