Associate Recruiter – San Diego, CA
Qualifies job applicants and selects people meeting client requirements. With the guidance of the Staffing Manager and Senior Recruiters, exercise judgment in qualifying job applicants and selecting candidates to hire.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn applicant tracking system
- Learn recruiting phone and email etiquette
- Learn about staffing industry
- Learn how to source and utilize sourcing methodologies
- Practice screening, interviewing, and negotiating through role play sessions.
- Learn how to read job descriptions
- Review resumes and evaluate applicants through interview process to reveal job skills, work history, education, training and compensation needs under Recruiter supervision.
- Help assist with administering tests to candidates
- Help document ongoing activity and recruitment progress in various company databases.
- Under supervision of Recruiter or Staffing Manager, practice scheduling interviews and negotiate pay rates for candidates selected by the client.
- Practices preparing new hire paperwork including New Hire Checklists, Employment Agreements and Confirmation Letters.
- Coordinates new hire orientations with HR department.
- With guidance from HR, Recruiter or Staffing Manager, helps conduct terminations of employment and related documentation.
- Perform follow up calls with employees on start date, 1-2 weeks after start, and monthly thereafter under supervision of Recruiter or Staffing Manager.
- Forward resumes to DPG Team
- Learn to obtain sales leads through networking, reference checks, interviews and other means
- With guidance from HR, Recruiter or Staffing Manager, counsel and coach applicants and contractor employees as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 0-3+ years Recruiting/Sourcing experience.
- Affinity for sales and technology
- Aptitude in IT/Engineering-language desirable
- Must be highly competitive and resourceful
- Effective customer service skills, including good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree desired but not required
ATR International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fosters a diversity driven workplace.
For more information on this job reach out to: