|Job Level:||Administrative Assistants|
|Job Title:||Sr. Operations Specialist|
|Education:||-High School Diploma or Equivalency PLUS2-4 years of banking/financial services professional experience4-6 years of overall experience-Bachelor?s Degree desired and may be considered as 1-2 years overall experience|
|Click to Email:||Alfaro, Genni|
We are seeking a Sr. Operations Specialist for a very important client.
Responsible for performing Global Loan Operation?s daily operations and providing operational support to internal business partners and or clients. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: establishing and ongoing maintenance of loan accounts, researching or reconciling moderately complex information in a production environment. Accountable for performing assigned standard and non-standard functions efficiently with minimal supervision and ensuring all regulations, procedures, and polices are adhered to. May act as a resource and may identify potential opportunities for improvement.
Performs assigned activities required to support Global Loan Operations. Works under minimal supervision and has significant skill set that is applied to the essential functions. Utilizes knowledge or resources to resolve moderately complex issues, escalates complex non-routine problems.
General operations functions may include, but are not limited to:
- Implementation and maintenance of commercial loan products and letters of credit on the Bank systems
- Reviews, understands and translates loan documents and credit approvals for implementation and quality assurance
- Analyzes, researches and resolves a variety of operational activities related to loans
- Reviewing accuracy of information or documents
- Performs quality assurance of implemented items on the Bank systems
- Process loan fee and costs, advance and repayment transactions
- Provide training and support to clients, business partners and junior team members
- Reviewing reports and performing interest calculations
- Providing back up documentation for internal and external auditors
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
-Loan boarding and servicing implementation experience required
-Commercial loan experience preferred
-Strong attention to detail
-Critical thinking with the awareness to know when to challenge or question
-Aptitude for following process and procedures
-Ability to handle high volumes and support cross-functional teams
-Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey information
-Able to independently research and solve simple to moderately complex scenarios
-Solid networking skills, strong ability to establish relationships with internal clients
-High School Diploma or Equivalency PLUS
2-4 years of banking/financial services professional experience
4-6 years of overall experience
-Bachelor?s Degree desired and may be considered as 1-2 years overall experience
|How to Apply:|
If this position is a fit, simply click on the recruiter's email above, attach your resume, and hit send.
If this position isn't quite right, click here to let us know what you are looking for and our recruiters will get to work finding something that is a better match.