|Job Title:||Master Planner|
|Location:||Ft Walton Beach, FL|
|Education:||Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experience|
|Click to Email:||Mask, Jared|
We are seeking a Master Planner for a very important client.
Master Planner - Develops, statuses, and analyzes Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) in sufficient detail to monitor progress, assess program status, and identify performance issues in a timely manner. Communicates schedule impacts and proposes corrective actions to applicable stakeholders.Develops recovery plans to ensure program milestones are completed in accordance with the contract requirements and Company financial plans. Use of critical path methodology and application in network development, analysis, and problem resolution is required. Supports schedule risk assessments and mitigation planning. As necessary, supports cost/schedule integration in support of Earned Value Management requirements. Supports proposal activities including IMP development as required. Position requires coordination with program management, customer, IPT leads, functional leads, and CAMs.
I. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Duties and responsibilities which occupy a major portion of time and importance in the job. Incumbent(s) perform one or more of the following duties.)
1. Microsoft Project expertise. Critical Path Methodology. IMP/IMS Development. Program Life Cycle Knowledge. IRAD and Proposal experience.
2. Earned Value Management experience. Experience in team coordination in an Integrated Product Team environment. Excellent interpersonal skills.
3. Trains and assists program and proposal teams in preparation for planning sessions and is instrumental in the generation of the proposal and/or program schedule.
4. Leads program management teams in program schedule development and updates, prepares reports for customer and/or Program Manager. Manages the status of program schedule performance against program goals. Analyses, recommends and implements, as appropriate, work-around or recovery plans in a proactive manner. Assists in program phase reviews.
5. Develops critical path analysis in conformance with the Integrated Master Planning and Scheduling format.
6. Monitors program schedule performance and activities. Identifies trends, suggests corrective actions in a timely manner and supports implementation. Provides independent assessment of program schedule performance to program and senior Company Management.
7. Analyzes the results of schedule risk assessments and optimizes the schedule to ensure low risk schedule performance. Independently evaluates program risks and status, including all related internal plans and schedules, and prepares planning related presentations and analyses of findings for review by business/technical organizations and customer.
8. Ensures that all schedules prepared are well structured and fully integrated with subcontractors and/or external suppliers. Coordinates the development of cost and schedule estimates required in a Request for Proposal (RFP) and in a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
9. Implements company Integrated Master Planning & Scheduling (IMPS) Dept. standards by conducting presentations, training and other informational sessions with IPTs and program management personnel.
10. Implements IMPS guidelines and procedures that are consistent with company standards and requirements.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Expert skills in Microsoft Project (MSP)
- Knows Schedule logic and critical path analysis
- Worked with Integrated resource loaded schedules
- Understands EV concepts
- Is Detail oriented
- Good communication skills Experience developing Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) for project execution, using Microsoft Project and/or Primavera / P6.
Experience developing Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) for project execution, using Microsoft Project and/or Primavera / P6.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experience
|How to Apply:|
If this position is a fit, simply click on the recruiter's email above, attach your resume, and hit send.
If this position isn't quite right, click here to let us know what you are looking for and our recruiters will get to work finding something that is a better match.