Innovation and Technology
Whether it is social media or cloud computing, providing benefits to both our clients and candidates is always our goal in using the latest technology at ATR. We also stay abreast of trends and developments, in the staffing industry as well as the general business landscape, thoughtfully implementing best practices. Some examples:
- Cloud based technology platform
- TruRecruit, our quality controlled recruiting process
- Early adopter of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc. for recruiting
Innovation is more than just software though; we recognize the evolving needs of our clients and respond. From our founding as a firm focused on finding highly educated, highly qualified professionals to helping our clients understand and proactively address today's issues such as breaks in service, H-1B visas or the impact of healthcare reform - ATR innovates in response to our clients’ changing business needs.
Quality and Improvement
An important demonstration of ATR's commitment to quality and improvement is our voluntary application of ISO
standards and participation in an annual recertification audit. ISO 9001:2008 is a set of standardized requirements for quality management systems. Utilizing the ISO framework helps us to satisfactorily meet client, regulatory and other quality requirements. The annual audit ensures that we are following our established processes and improving them where necessary.
People and Relationships
ATR has successfully helped our clients manage their contingent workforces since 1988. We've achieved that success by developing strong relationships with our clients, our employees and our partner vendors. Our core values are integrity, excellence, and respect for the individual, and they underlie our decisions and conduct, as individuals and as a firm. Manifestations of our values and commitment include:
- Pioneering health, financial and other benefits for contingent workers
- Supporting charities by donating time and money as a firm and providing employees with paid time off for volunteer lllwork
- Developing client service teams with dedicated managers
- 4% turnover rate compared to an industry average 30%